LELA CHAVEZ NELSON
LELA NELSON REALTY
2222 PACIFIC AVENUE
STOCKTON, CA 95204
I have been lucky enough to have lived many exciting lives: History and Speech teacher, Full-Time Homemaker for 13 years, Democratic Candidate for the State Legislature in 1974 and 1976, and Realtor for the last 35 years. My husband of 50 years, Bob, is now a retired Math teacher and the Bookkeeper for our office. Looking forward to working with you and making you a fan of Stockton too!
- Founding Member of the Masters Club (Oustanding Sales Achievement) and made a LIFE member in 2012.
- Former Peace Corps volunteer…PERU 1962-1964
- BA Degree in History and Public speaking.
- Inducted into the Mexican- American Hall of Fame in 1995.
- 2004 Susan B. Anthony Award from the San Joaquin Commission on the Status of Women.
- 2008 Recipient of the African American Chamber of Commerce ‘Women of Color Award’ for Service.
- 2011 “Community Leadership” Award from the Stonewall Democratic Club.
- Proud parent of:
- Christina (8th grade teacher at Madison School)
- David (English/Speech teacher at Franklin High)
- Jennifer (Realtor in our office, former teacher)
- Carin (6th grade teacher at Fremont School)
- Nana to: Robbie, Carina, Dalin, Nicholas, Adia, Jessie, Haley, Sabrina, Lelan, Benjamin, Nathaniel and Amanda. My ‘Mighty Dozen’!!